Friday, March 14, 2008

A Night of Hope

Gram and I went to Joel Osteen's Night of Hope show last night at the Mellon Arena. We had a fantastic time. It was nice to experience Joel live. His messages are very inspirational and from the heart. The music was phenomenal (you do not see this part of the service on his television show). It was like going to see a rock concert and he was the rock star.

This is my Bible: I am what it says I am; I have what it says I have; I can do what it says I can do. Today, I will be taught the Word of God. I'll boldly confess. My mind is alert; my heart is receptive; I will never be the same. I am about to receive the incorruptible, indestructible, ever-living Seed of the Word of God. I'll never be the same - never, never, never! I'll never be the same, in Jesus' Name.

Yes, I missed the Pitt game to go to this event. The guys at work said I missed a great game. Oh well. God was more important to me last night.

No comments: