Thursday, February 28, 2008
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Monday, February 25, 2008
The following clip is appropriate. Enjoy All Apologies by Nirvana.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Monday, February 11, 2008
Saturday, February 9, 2008
- Brad Wannamaker has taken a lot of criticism lately for not living up to his hype. I feel Thursday was his coming out party. He looked comfortable the entire game.
- Dejaun Blair was 3-13 from the floor and missed a bunch of easy buckets. He either hit a freshman wall or took the game too lightly. Either or, the problem needs corrected because he is a valuable player now and in the future.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Monday, February 4, 2008
Great quote from one of the kids tonight:
An older boy was sitting in the outer ring of the circle. A younger girl in front of him was kneeling and listening intently to the story. The boy could not see so he yelled out to the girl, "Hey ding dong. Sit down. I can't see." Bill Cosby was right. Kids say the darndest things.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Congrats to the New York Giants for winning their third Super Bowl. It was an exciting and entertaining Super Bowl to watch. My wife and I were on our feet pacing back and forth hoping for a Patriot’s loss.
I would like to send a thank you out to Bill Belichick for the Spygate scandal. Now I have a great example for when I teach my daughter the cheaters never win and winners never cheat life lesson. It was appropriate that the Patriots went 18-0 and lost the biggest game of the year. You know why: Cheaters never win.
Super Bowl Thoughts:
- What a catch by David Tyree to preserve the drive!
- What a move by Eli Manning to avoid the sack!
- The Patriots are sore losers. Running with their heads down towards the locker room before the last play of the game (even though the last play was meaningless).
- I wish the Steelers still had Plax.
- Why would Gisele be dating that loser, Tom Brady?
- The commercials were nothing to write home about.
- Earl Morrell, the back-up quarterback, of the undefeated Miami Dolphins was my father-in-law’s Little League Baseball coach.
- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers still freakin’ rock!