Sunday, February 3, 2008

Giants Win Super Bowl

Congrats to the New York Giants for winning their third Super Bowl. It was an exciting and entertaining Super Bowl to watch. My wife and I were on our feet pacing back and forth hoping for a Patriot’s loss.

I would like to send a thank you out to Bill Belichick for the Spygate scandal. Now I have a great example for when I teach my daughter the cheaters never win and winners never cheat life lesson. It was appropriate that the Patriots went 18-0 and lost the biggest game of the year. You know why: Cheaters never win.

Super Bowl Thoughts:

  • What a catch by David Tyree to preserve the drive!
  • What a move by Eli Manning to avoid the sack!
  • The Patriots are sore losers. Running with their heads down towards the locker room before the last play of the game (even though the last play was meaningless).
  • I wish the Steelers still had Plax.
  • Why would Gisele be dating that loser, Tom Brady?
  • The commercials were nothing to write home about.
  • Earl Morrell, the back-up quarterback, of the undefeated Miami Dolphins was my father-in-law’s Little League Baseball coach.
  • Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers still freakin’ rock!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What about Payton sitting in the back dark corner and pretending to be happy for his brother!